Saturday, August 15, 2009

outingsssss


This afternoon went to cut hair with my cousin. I just cut my front hair which after cutting I love it so much. Haha!! The barber is so nice. Before I cut my hair, my hair is like grass. Then after she cut, my hair is totally different with the previous one although I just cut the front part. After cutting I feel like I'm younger and my hair is tidier. So happy and satisfied!! =) Night time went to coffee zone with hwa, yue and kung hui. We went there to transfer photos and movies. Quite funny? =p
Hwa's drink, I don't know the name.. Wahahaha
Mine mine.. Iced chocolate.. Hmmmmm Deliciousssss
Kung hui's
Yue's... she's the only one who order hot drink in such a hot day~ wahahahahaha
My new hairstyle.. with hwa~ funny?
With yue.. but my hair is spoil, not that nice as the time after i cut.. =(
The four of us... without yen~ ='(
Nevermind... Kung hui will take your place until you are back..
Don't scold me.. Just kiddinggggggg

0 comments on "outingsssss"

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez