Monday, November 9, 2009

Michael Jackson - This Is It




Went to watch this movie just now. Most of the people around me was not interested in this movie. And I didn't hear any comments of this movie. At first was curious whether what is the this movie about, but in the end I love this movie so much! Everything in this movie was so cool... Really everything!!

After watching this movie I have only a conclusion... Unfortunately, everything is too late. There won't be Michael Jackson's concert anymore. No more... And I felt that he really love this world and trying his best to save the earth, he's a really nice man. I don't care how others comment about this movie, I just love it. This is the first time I comment about movie in my blog. It's worth watching...

0 comments on "Michael Jackson - This Is It"

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez