Friday, December 11, 2009


Sorry for not uploading my blog and it's alive now...
Was rushing for the assignments and exams came after that
Now, I'm free from books, assignments and exams
Just finish my exam on 3rd of December
I was having a hard time during my exam as 4 days exams non stop
1 calculation and 3 theories
not really confidence with my project management as I was sick,
the day before and the exam time =(
Hope that will get all pass!!
Finally, i finished everything...
After exam, went for dinner, trip, singing and relaxing!!!
Not going back to Brunei as my cousin's wedding is on 2nd of Jan
Sorry to yen =) i know you will forgive me as you love me so much
Enjoying the life doing nothing, just eat and play = fatsssss

0 comments on " "

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez