Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy Holiday ^.^


Yeah! I'm having a very happy holiday. Every time go out gathering with my ex-classmate and friends. I spent lots of money while having gathering. My wallet is hurt and become slimmer. There are so many delicious foods here; sushi, butter chicken, chicken baked rice and all the home cook food.

This holiday sure I will become fatter because everyday just keep eating, shopping, sleeping and watching movie. It's so nice to have holiday, I enjoy it. Below are some of the pictures we took.

Hwa, Yue, Yen n Me~ Finally four of us meet agen!! ^^


Spy, me, hwa n yue at da beach!



Vain po(s) -_-"


with siew lee in front of a big mirror~ vain po(S)!!

With sheau mei at the beach!!

0 comments on "Happy Holiday ^.^"

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez