Thursday, August 21, 2008

Miss u all!!


I'm so happy today because I went shopping and bought something that I wanted to buy long time ago. But now I'm so down, this is the last time I meet my dearest friends before I go back. The most important thing is I have eaten my favourite chicken rice! Delicious~

I'm so tired, went shopping for the whole day. Then we celebrate one of the guairen's birthday at a friend's house. Although we don't have a big cake but all of us were playing happily.

I love huang AR hwa! Haha. She knows why I love her. Thanks gal! I will miss all of u and will be back as soon as possible. But my possible maybe is 3 months later or maybe longer than that. Don worry, I will meet you guys again when I'm back.



Yue's bufday cake!













I will miss you guys~!

0 comments on "Miss u all!!"

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez