Friday, March 6, 2009

disappointed!! =(


Actually I'm having a good mood today. Cause I'll be in Brunei tomorrow. Who knows my friend told me that he can't go. But luckily I still can follow my cousin. Things are not going right. I just being told that I can't able to follow her cause she need departs early. I'm so sad and disappointed~! I want to go back. I don't want to stay in Miri. Really really disappointed! :'(

2 comments on "disappointed!! =("

kHiM牛牛 on March 6, 2009 at 11:31 PM said...

sorry,khim makes u disapointed..
cz my daddy doesn't allowed me to go
n i ned to draw my archicad oso in tis h'day cz i'm late in de progress dy~
i wish to learn more b4 i back to skul
really really sorry abt tat..
but i wish to go wif u n ah mui yang oso..
i'm hard to travel if i'm in miri
but if i'm in cbu, tat's diff..
wahaha~

SiNgYeE- guairen 2 on March 7, 2009 at 7:18 AM said...

no la~ haha. it's my cousin. ah mui yang not going also. it's ok de..

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez