Tuesday, March 17, 2009

new template


I had changed a new template. It's quite nice and I love it so much but don't know whether how you guys feel? Haha! Sure some of you will be shocked when seeing my new template because it turn from white to black and red.

I'm alive again because there's something for me to do in the office, or else I will just watching movie and drama from morning till I finish work. Now, there are few things that I want myself to do it.

1) I want to earn money so that I can save some and go vacation with my lao po men.
2) I want to study harder so that my parents won't be disappointed with me.
3) I want to have more patience in doing everything.

Seems weird cause suddenly posting things like this right? Maybe it's because I had been watching movie non stop for the past few days then now I swear that I don't want myself to be useless. =p

0 comments on "new template"

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez