Saturday, May 30, 2009

holiday ^^


It's holiday but I don't feel like I'm having holiday. Not really having fun now plus there are so much things that I need to accomplish! Time passes so fast... June is coming but I feel like I didn't learn anything in this semester. There will be some but not much. I'm so so worry about my final year project cause I don't really know how to do. Hope that I can finish all my things on time then I'll be very satisfied!! =D Happy holiday to everyone.

** Stop complaining that my blog is dead! Haha. I tried my best to make it alive. Plus I found that working in Malaysia is not worth because the paid is so little but no choice!!

0 comments on "holiday ^^"

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez