Sunday, May 24, 2009

HOW FRIENDSHIP BREAK?


HOW FRIENDSHIP BREAK?
Both friends will think that other is busy
And will not contact thinking it may be disturbing as time passes
Both will think let other contact
After that both will think that why should I contact first
Here love will be converted to hate
Finally without contact memory becomes weak
Lastly, forget each other.

A copy and paste message from mail which I really hope that it won't happen to me and my dearest friends. Haha. I'm sure that our friendship will never end~ *Guairens*

4 comments on "HOW FRIENDSHIP BREAK?"

jerry said...

happens to me!!~

Anonymous said...

can i be ur fren?

SiNgYeE- guairen 2 on May 27, 2009 at 1:29 PM said...

jerry~ i'm now really scared that it will happens to me too!! but then don't worry, it won't happens in F5C (2006). we will always b together. miss ya so much~ jia you ah!! i will always be here!! =D

SiNgYeE- guairen 2 on May 27, 2009 at 1:31 PM said...

anonymous~ sure but can i noe who are u? haha

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez