Wednesday, March 10, 2010

broadband modem


Wohoo~ I got my broadband modem and I won't be dying here because of boredom. Haha. I'm so happy. But wanted to say thanks to many people who helped me so much. This is my second week of working. I won't have anything to do for this week I think as one of my colleague went back to her hometown. Hope that I won't be staring at the walls tomorrow.

There will be a challenge to me start on next month. I'm very excited and happy of the challenge but of course there are stress and pressure on me. But I will try my best in doing my work. Kinda worried of that as I'm a new one in the office and I can't remember all the names. Wish me luck =)
Will be wearing the uniform the latest next week, was wondering how will I look like when I wear that =p

0 comments on "broadband modem"

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez