Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What's the reason?


Since the day I came to K.B., I can't sleep well. I think I haven't sleep well for at least 3 weeks already. I will wake up at 4 or 5 something in the morning, no matter I sleep early or late. Even sunday, I also wake during that time. I was wondering what's the reason? Is it because I'm too stress or what? Nowadays, mostly everyday I went to site so that's mean I will be very tired after the site visit. But because I can't sleep well, I felt so tired. ZZzzzz...

1 comments on "What's the reason?"

AhDa on March 27, 2010 at 3:14 PM said...

why will yor..?更年期了..?wkaka~anyway,dun think too much lar,maybe first time working make u nervous ba~~XD

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez