Thursday, November 25, 2010

birthday post


A little update will be done. =)

I'm now 21 years old which also means that I'm totally an adult? Haha. Had a great day with the best friends and pretty babes. We did some embarrassing things which really make me shy and embarrassed but of course I'm happy and really enjoyed. Celebrating with the babes at a place which I never thought I will celebrated it there, Mr. Danny's house. Btw, thanks to Mr. Danny for providing us a place to cut cake.

For the dinner, went to KL which the guys love the most. I never thought that the guys will remember my birthday but they really do remember. I really do appreciate what they did for me, will never forget all of you! But as usual, we did some embarrassing things. They sang birthday song so loud at KL and there were so many people having dinner there. Thanks guys for making me happy, embarrassing and enjoyed!

The other embarrassing one is after my birthday but related to it. Some of the guys which I normally work with, sang a very loud birthday song for me which is in others office. Was very happy but really shy at that time cause they really shocked but thanks guys for remembering. Really glad to know and work with you guys. HAHA!

I had a memorable birthday this year cause of all the embarrassing things but also felt happy for that and I got 3 birthday cakes! wahaha. The most birthday cakes in my life. =) Hugs for all the people!

0 comments on "birthday post"

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez