Friday, November 5, 2010

heart breaks


Hmmm.. How am I going to start my post today? My mood now is same as the weather outside. The sky outside is dark and going to rain soon. I don't think the weather did affect my mood, the reason is that I just know something that I don't want to know.

For me, I really wanted to finish it but reality stop me from finishing it. But I never stop searching ways to finish it. Finally, I get some news and know that I might can finish it. Felt so happy that time when I get the news. But I know that there's some probability the news is fake so I asked for help to make sure it's real.

I got the news just now and it's a bad news. The program is stop and it also stop me from thinking about it. I felt sad cause I really wanted so badly. So just let be? Nah, I won't but will keep finding ways to let me accomplish the dream that I wanted. =)

0 comments on "heart breaks"

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez