Tuesday, August 28, 2007

!!!


dis afternoon, me, yue n zing seng went 2 a korean restaurant n hv our lunch. 3 of us eat til veli full until cant walk le. we spent ard Rm 50++


SuShi dat i ordered

veli veli delicious



dis is da mickey kids meal dat yue ordered

da nuggets n hot dogs r tasty

dis is da popular stone rice

da ingredients r carrots, taugeh, eggs, minced meats n lots of vegetable

dis is da omelets dat yue ordered

she say she miss da 1 dat we ate in bru

dis is da korean chicken rice

i had ordered dis

it's hot n spicy, delicious



Yesterday afternoon i went our wid my frens, dey went 2 print their archi posters. while i'm waitin in da car, i took dis pictures.

the trees r dancing n shaking their bodies

n it started 2 rain, the sky turned grey

many ppl say dat last nite would hv 2 moons but i onli saw 1 nia.

it's reali beautiful n bright


6 comments on "!!!"

yue on August 28, 2007 at 7:22 PM said...

haha testin testin~~~~

RueyHwa on August 29, 2007 at 12:20 AM said...

yue ni wu liao ah??haha..

kHiM牛牛 on August 30, 2007 at 12:23 PM said...

ah~
din bring me go wif u guys lah?!?

wah..
so delicious..
i oso 1 sum..
nxtime remember bring me 2gether oso ya
o u guys da bao 4 me oso can ^_^
haha~

Anonymous said...

moon so beautiful...
Star is bright...
my life is wonderful n full of excitement...
Hapi 2 noe u n yue as well...
from brunei?
erm,...hav 2 think 1st...haha...
juz i noe, who will good 2 me, i will good 2 him or her in heart...
Who betray me? I'll betray tat person twice...C the gender of the ppl who betray me la...
Rainbow is shown after a big big heavy down pour...
if ur feeling is bad...
den, u hav 2 learn from rainbow...
tats my ways of life...

Anonymous said...

cannot delete de meh!!!holy!!!!

Anonymous said...

I wan 2 change anonymous 2 Itachi Ting!!!! Hw? AAAaaarrrr!!!!.....

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez