Sunday, August 26, 2007

Installation nite


Wow!! Last nite I go 2 da rotract club de installation nite. Me n yue all wear formal formal de. hehe. I wear da 1 dat I wear 4 last yr prom nite de. It was quite fun la. Gt many performances n oso things 2 eat. But nt reali full la. I play all da nite, keep on taking photos n talking. Hehe. Our ucs de past president is so cool. She’s a gal. she look lyk a nv qiang ren but she’s friendly n soft when talkin 2 ppl. So satzz, nx tym I oso wanna b lyk her. Nv qiang ren!! Cool man. Der’s sum students from other skul, gt live band performance lagi. But da 1 who play drum nt yentao de. HaI~ all xiao di di nia, I tink we r da oldest of dem all. Haha. Den when we cum bak, we watch shutter. Cool!! 7 of us sit on both me n yue’s bed watchin it. I watch oredi den I noe when da movie is scary. It’s a cool experience. Watching ghost movie at hostel wid a group of frens. Wahaha.

0 comments on "Installation nite"

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez