Thursday, June 26, 2008

my mood~


I'm having bad mood this few days, something happened that make me unhappy. I don't know what had happened but there will always something make me bad mood. I'm so boring now but I still got many assignments to finish.

After finish all the assignments, it's the time for me to prepare my final exam. Last time I always say that I sure will prepare everything earlier but this time I'm confirm that I won't study at the last minutes. I want to get good results this time.

Tomorrow will have a site visit to the police station. It seems like quite fun but after that, report again. The Borneo Culture Festival will be start on tomorrow. There will be many special things to eat and also things to play. I can release my stress before the final by going to the Borneo Culture Festival.

0 comments on "my mood~"

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez