Sunday, June 29, 2008

Out~


I'm just back from outside. I went to the Borneo Culture Festival with a friend. Both of us were so bored this afternoon then I asked her to go out. We went out by bus and there were only both of us. It was quite fun going out by bus.

The sun was shining brightly just now but we still chose to go out was because we don't want to stay at hostel. We went shopping a while but end up with buying foods and drinks. After that we went to the place we loved the most, Borneo Culture Festival.

We went to the stall that we loved the most and bought something. We were trying to play some games but due to the time were still quite early; the stall was not opened yet. We planned to watch a show but it started to rain. So we went to the bus station and planning to go back.

At that time, I saw a familiar car. Ha-ha. It was my cousin's car; I phoned him and told him that I saw his car. He was so kind, he fetch both me and my friend back. Both of us are having good mood when we back to hostel although got a little tired.

0 comments on "Out~"

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez