Thursday, April 23, 2009

-_-"


Just now went riding bicycle with Guairen 1.. I was the one riding then she's just sitting back of me. We actually planned to ride bicycles by ourselves but there's only one bicycle at that time so I just ride her around. Unluckily, my bicycle lost control then the whole bicycle fall. And also both of us. I'm sorry to Guairen 1 cause I make you fall. But then just a little small injury~

The purpose that I wrote the post "Biatches" was just to let both of them know that what I don't like about them. I'm not insulting or hurting anyone. For others maybe will think that I'm bullying the "peoples" who I mean. The reason that I don't want to tell face to face is I don't want anymore arguements.

Btw, I wanted to thank someone named "MW"- thanks for informing my friends that both of us fell when we were riding bicycle before I have time to post blog, and also I'm happy to see that you are leaving comments in my tagboard cause that mean there's still people reading my blog~ thanks for reading my blog and also your comments~

0 comments on "-_-""

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez