Friday, April 17, 2009

To: Miss Biatches!!!!!!


To Miss Biatch 1~
I'm really mad at you and please stay as far as you can! I'm just like an active volcano will explode anything. I'm warning you, don't blame me if I didn't give any faces! Cause I can't stand on you anymore. Don't think that you are cute then everyone like you so much. I know that there are many people wanted to chase you but don't be proud!

Please be carefully when you talk to others! Don't think that acting cute then everyone won't mind what you said! You already make my temper to the limit. I will burst anytime! I really hate you~ Please leave me~

To Miss Biatch 2~
Don't think that you have a very rich bf then you are the superstar. You are just nothing if you don't have a bf. You had made 2 of your best friends leave you and also others. Stop acting in front of others when your bf is here. He's just a guy who is rich but nothing without his parents. I'm so sad to both your best friends, they worried you so much but because a stupid no brain guy who just only know how to spend a lot.

I'M ALREADY AT MY LIMIT. DON'T MAKE ME BURST OR ELSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN! THANKS FOR THE COOPERATION!

27 comments on "To: Miss Biatches!!!!!!"

AhDa on April 20, 2009 at 8:05 PM said...

嘻嘻~我支持你,buddy!
[Miss Biatch 1] 只从跟了(她),整个人就变了。。一句话,HIAO 婆来形容。。以为自己很受欢迎一样,也不去看看,追她的是几(年轻)的了咯,再加上又几(帅)下,小心喔!
[Miss Biatch 2] 她要是知道呀,今天就不会这样了!提醒,劝说,骂,讲,都听不进了,还当你的担心像狗屁一样呀!以为很有钱就了不起啦,我们嘛不是可以,只是要不要做而已!
(朋友们)呀,做人不要太过分,现在还不是你们上场的时候!现在的你们对现在的我来说,超sien超讨厌超tu lang超cheh的!当初那么为你着想,现在的我不会了!既然你要玩狠的,我会奉陪到底!我也会狠下心,既然做了这个决定,就不会让自己后悔的一天!

Peggie Ting on April 21, 2009 at 11:02 AM said...

还好那几个月我们早上到下午都在做工。。
要不然也许我们的反应会像你们一样。。
大家呀~习惯就好咯。。
我很早都已经有这种感觉咯。。
因为我本身是比较敏感的。。。=p
大家加油哦~~~他们的时机还没到而已~
就等着看戏吧~~ OopsS!!

-Anti-Bitch on April 23, 2009 at 10:08 PM said...

lol... 2 biatches... honestly.. when a gal usually write like tat.. she is the REAL BITCH. and BITCH is how u read it.. not biatch... there is no such word.. haha.. if u really hate those 2 gals u mention, why don u jus ignore them?? no1 ask u to care so much.. mind ur own business "bitch".. althought i don know who are the gal u mention, but when i look at ur picture.. i've jus got 1 reaction.. WOW.. ur SIZE.. lolz.. if the gals r like u.. then i'm speechless.. hopefully they r not like u.. tis 1 word can describe about u... haha.. u SUCKS.. tis is my advise to u.. look at the mirror. see ur own face.. know urself.. wats wrong if ppl got many secret admire or rich bf? r u jealous? cos of ur SIZE?? lolz... tis is freaking funnnnnyyy!!!! do u need sand paper make ur face more smooth?? bcos i THINK 1 sand paper is not enough to smoothen ur fat ass face.. lolz... hhmm... acting cute is natural for a gal.. don tell me u don even know how to do tat basic stuff.. if u really cant.. POOR u.. i feel sad for ur mama.. having a SHEMALE.. lol.. jus too bad.. do u have some "weapon" like guys? if u do, tat makes u a PERFECT SHEMALE.. if not.. too bad.. judging by the look of urs.. u kinda act like a babarian.. rebel against ur lecturer... still a diploma holder? lolz.... i wonder if ur lecturer know about tis.. and u kiss goodbye ur graduation.. haha..

ur guairen anni.. lol.. if i'm not mistaken.. "guairen" in english is mean weirdo.. rite?? lolz....

PLS... DON DELETE MY COMMENT TO U.. HAHA...

Anonymous said...

Hail to the Queen Of All B***hes!!!
Luckily u didnt mirror yourself in the glass lately. If not u surely will have 7 years oopss.... I mean 7 x 70 years bad luck. i am really very very confuse u know. please help me to understand something. My question to u is..... Why are ppl Fat & Ugly & Thick face dont really realise that they themself are very into "themself". at this point, people will usually as u to mirror yourself but then I surely will not do so. *reason stated above. trying to be social? LOL..... being the Sifu of Ke-Po is also not the answer. writing in a blog for the world to see expecting the world be on ur side. trying to gain sympathy here? one word. *LOSER* u are really one sore LOSER. come on! GET A LIFE. and also to ur loser fren, what else can I say more? birds of the same feather flocks 2-GAY-DE. really ke-po of kepossss...... what else do u want more? u won the title for Queen of all B and now Sifu Of Ke-Po? whatz next? Why do u need to care so much about the others? it is not a crime to be cute. hating her or u are just jealous of her? jealous that u cannot be like her? tell u what. u too can be like her a Superstar just a little different. A STUPIDSTAR.

OMG!!!! is that really u? WOW..... The Fat-tastic 4. dont tell me. please dont tell me that the fat-tastic 4 did make it into the plane (air-asia). did it crash? did it? did it? I really do pray sincerely that one of the fat-tastic 4 or maybe all of the fat-tastic 4 did save the plan from calling may-day may-day or even worst, making rihanna singing S.O.S

the picture of the sincere. is it taken when the plane crushed into the sea? wah.... not bad ooo.... u promoting what type of camera liaw? water-proof eh..... anyway, b4 I end my little short comment for u, please remember and bear in mind that dont, dont ever hold to your tiara for that long and try to apply for early retirement from being a Sifu.

FROM: U SCOLD ME B4
REMEMBER ME
BITCH!!!

SiNgYeE- guairen 2 on April 23, 2009 at 10:28 PM said...

Miss -Anti-Bitch:
Thanks for your comments. I did try to ignore them but they just can't leave me alone. I'm not jealous for them, I'm just can't stand the way the talk to me. Only no manners people will talk like that! Here's a place for me to drop all my words, please mind your own business before you say me.

I know that I'm just fat and ugly not like others, they are just so cute, pretty and thin. But so what? I don't have boyfriend but I don't mind. As long as I staying happily with my friends that's enough! Btw, I think you don't really have much friends right?

I don't need to act cause people who's acting cute in front of others is such a fakers. Guairens did mean weirdo so what? At least I admit what I really am not like the Biatch, both fakers~ Thanks for reading my blog! Do come visit again so that the numbers of my visitors will increase! Thanks a lot..

SiNgYeE- guairen 2 on April 23, 2009 at 10:38 PM said...

Mr Anonymous:
Thanks for letting me to become Queen of The Bitches. I'm fat, ugly, thick face and I'm into myself there's nothing wrong. As long as I didn't do something that's no manner is ok! The main reason that I post this blog is just to let both of them know others feeling cause they are making so many people dislike them. I'm not the only one!

I don't need to jealous of them cause I myself do really know what kind of people I am! I don't need to act like both of them.

Thanks for the caring, I did make into the plane (airasia & malaysia airlines) No need to worry so much! I think you are the one who eager to become a sifu cause I know you loved that Biatch so now you are helping her. But please mind your own business.

I did scolded you before, here I say sorry. But you have to know that you scared my friend with that bug. Did you think before you did that? Such a jerk!!!

Mw said...

Hahaha anti bitch wht u say is really good ah... Haha the ugly monster tht who write the blog that u say is really a true bitch... She sure jealous ppl la... If look like that still got secret admire then sure is a blind ... Or a butch ! Haha a fat butch that suit for the fat bitch.... N she say the gal keep acting cute n she will feel angry... For sure la.... Coz the fat bitch cannot acting cute! Who want to have a monster keep acting cute beside... Rite? N if she say bout the rich guy... Haizzz I just want to asking u a question to Fat bitch ! U not using ur parent money to study there?if u r not using ur parent money to study u just shut ur fucking disgusting mouth up! Let us make u r not using they money to study la! But sure U waste them many money to eat !!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous I agree u moh....! When the fat thing stuck in the plane sure all the passenger that day keep praying when the plane is take of n landing ... Haizzz please la.... Look at urself la.. Don't influence others la... U got mirror? If not when u go to toilet u look down the water then u can see uself la... But I think u look down also can't see anything .... Sure u miss ur toes so much.... For sure u didn't see them for long times.!!!! Just because of ur big disgusting oil on ur stomach....!!!

Anonymous said...

Haizzz SY if as u say not only u dislike the gal tht u say.... I think there are more people hate u la... Think of uself 1st before u want to say others la. N don't like a turtle if u want to say u just go n say y u want to say others at the back... Proud? Happy? Or just like they say I don't dare? If don't dare just shut ur mouth up ! Don't be a fool !

fs said...

wow ! all of dis is effing funny ! Aiks ~ you all dont even know how to think bout urself when sayin someone .. DOnt you think you are such a kepo here when sy are not even talking bout u ? oh i know what you are thinkin, i admit. Well, i have to say you all are effing creative man, use it on right place den.

And since you all know bout this blog, i guess its not "saying others at the back" already eh ? if not you all won effing be here effing talking bout sy ! and why don u all just use your real name since you all are not turtle ?

Mw said...

Fs... Or u r sf? I'm using my real name just only u don't noe who r we.... Yes we r turtle but we r not pity as tht fat bitch....

Anonymous said...

WAHSEI~are you guys so free last night?fight until so late..why don't you guys fight until this morning?I think SY will be appreciate to you guys who leave a lots of comments for her.And when I am reading the comments here,watching how stupid are you guys?watching what about u guys writing?And what are the most"beautiful" for you guys to describe?Gong Xi for those who think they are win in this most"beatiful" words competition.
And think about youself.what are you guys doing now?You guys asked SY to think about herself first,but did you guys do it so?HUH?I know what i am doing here same with you guys,but at least i know myself well.What is SY do in her blog,she just wants to express her feeling,lets others know what is her feeling.Is that wrong?if you guys dislike,who ask you guys to view her blog?no one can force you to view it.if you guys viewed the blog,you can pretend you didn't view it.she is writing for tat 2 biatches,not you....why you so KEIPO??i know i'm keipo here now,but...i don't want to talk too much with you guys.i'm LAZY to talk TOO MUCH with those fuckin peoples.what is the blog to use for if she doesn't write the feeling on her blog.lets the blog empty there?what for?Or you guys can tell me others function of the blog.if SY doesn't post the blog,and telling the things about tat 2 biatches to others at the back.what are you guys think?SY is the one who likes to talk anyone at the back?isit?and now she is post the blog to public,just to express her feeling,you guys also shut her.haiz...really Kolian~

Not too much~cz lazy to stay too long at here..hey,if you guys really free,and want to add more comments here...i think SY sure welcome you guys.And i,wouldn't be KEIPO again,i'll just open it,and see what are you guys doing.i wouldn't leave any comment again.
that's all~~~~~~~~~~

Anonymous said...

Dear MW. u better be careful now. u can write anything here, but please dont over limit......... i love yr car, may be yr tyre made by stone or steel material.... n mirror too...UNDERSTAND??? u can see if u want fight.

please see u face in front the mirror on " toilet" first. u are come from rich family. but i can play with u anytime. hahha.

Peggie Ting on April 24, 2009 at 2:35 PM said...

waiduduh..... SY... U should be so proud that u had so many comments in one post o.. Ur visitors sure keep increasing de ho... Ur blog becum popular liao~ Be Strong ha.. Jie jie oways supports u de.. Becoz we knw wat exactly happened is.. Don care them lah~ ^^

AhDa on April 24, 2009 at 5:36 PM said...

哈咯~是我啦!
对于之前我所写的,我跟当事人道歉!之前会那么写是因为当时本人有点不爽,所以才会那么写的!如有让你们不爽的地方,请多多包涵!你们之间的争战,我还是少参与为妙!毕竟有了经验,烦自己的事已经够了!

至于那些不爽写这篇blog的人,我只能说,不要自己打自己的嘴巴!当事人又没有写明那两位biatches是谁~你们干吗不打自招呀!

还有,我个人认为此blog的主人并没有错!要是有错,那blog建来干吗?还是说,你们要怪哪个头脑EQ500的建了这个blog呀?

Anonymous said...

Anybody know who r " TURTLE "

TURTLE= Mw

really kolian....... yr parent must be sad if they know that. but excellence because can walk to study college here.

Anonymous said...

you can express yr own feelings but pls don hurt others...

"看人不顺眼是自己不够修养"

ALEX said...

I heard this blog few days this is the 1st time that I read this blog n I won't care that who r the owner of this blog dislike. This is ur blog what u want to write is ur business but u don't hurt ppl too over !u also don't want some1 to write somothing that is bad to u! Yes u r no say out the name but whn u say this u make others will b hurt!! If u think that thy make u feel unhappy thy also don't offend u.. I now who u r talking about I'm not rich as u write in ur blog. I'm poor, yes I'm wasting my parent money to study here but what u know ? I do work for them to pay my fee. N I buy the thing that I like by myself I using my own money to owned it! If u think I born with a gold spoon, thanks ! But I'm not! Beside "MW" I don't care who u r, u want to say what is u business but u don't try to be a hero here! I will kick ur ass out here!

Mw said...

Wtf u r kick my ass?! Y don't u come n try?

harry said...

haha.. cool down Mw.. some1 is using the name "alex" to create "fire" i don know wat is tat person objective.

well. i think some1 is trying to be a hero behind them.. damn.. i'm kinda scare.. got big gang at behind le.. lmao

SY.. tell me, wat did they( 2 gals) do untill u so angry and even insulting them at ur own personal blog? (hhm.. can i consider tis as a coward? lolz)

Just A Passer By. said...

Dear Mdm. Obnoxious,

I am just a mere passer by. the comment after Anti-birch is mine. scare your fren with a bug? me? hahaha... no no no... sorry to say this but then u really got the wrong person. I am just a passer by then. I just so happen to witness the happening and i am just voicing out what I think it is right to say. actually I wanted to be ur fren and I really like u but then after seeing u doing like that, u make me turn in my opinion instantly after knwoning that u r not a good person as I thought u are.

2 all of ur fake CB drags( Mdm. Obnoxious' fren). if u GUYZ!! keep on support her like that, then it is very very clear and it proves that u GUYZ are not a good fren to Mdm. Obnoxious. unless the fat-tastic 4 will be a little humble and better, surely many people will like all of u pea size brain drags.

u hunger for visitors for ur blog. thinking that by doing this will make u famous but then as a matter in fact. it is not. and will not be. u r just making a fool out of urself. trust me. i know. as for ur drag frens. dun have to pity anyones mother. we all pity your mother and father and ur ancestors for having u being born into this world for not reason of life. really! GET A LIFE! why be a sluty rotten slut? admit ur own fault and apologise and try to correct urself.

so u too make it out alive of the plane and didnt crush it. thank heaven for the savety of the passenger the most. eventhough u didnt kill or murder the passengers but then u are 0.000001mm close in becoming a low-life pile of dirt. WAY TO GO SUCKERSsssssssssss............!!! oopss.... got to go.

p.s. actually I didnt literally mean that u scold me =.=" ur comperhension is really terrible, horrible and of coz not vegetable la for vegetable are good ones health but not u.>o<

WanYen on April 24, 2009 at 11:36 PM said...

walao~ so many comments ax~ i really feel like reading them but then ive stopped half way. too long wei.

AND TO THE ****ING BASTARD/BITCH MW!

You can bark all you want like a dog. but do not, i repeat, DO NOT, include parents or ancestors alright. You will surely go to hell for that.

YOU ****ING BRAINLESS THING! Watch your manners dude!

Walao ehx~ really behtahan. How can useless people like that linked to those. Thats a SIN.

ohmy. My reputation. Im dead.
TAta~~

WanYen on April 24, 2009 at 11:38 PM said...

oopx. I got the wrong person. Should be 'A Passer By'. Sorry MW. But then you have to watch what you said also man. wtf.

Anonymous said...

not easy to be a supporter sometimes..have to open your eyes big big..dont just support only..have to knw what happen actually..if nt will regret..

WanYen on April 26, 2009 at 3:39 AM said...

What are friends for? To be there when u need it! at least that MY definition.

Anonymous said...

hey hey hey!!! LISTEN TO ME!! TAT Al*x is nt rich!!!!!!! he just acting n pretending he's rich!!! ;da zhong lian chong fan zhi' somemore he's fat also..hahaaa

Anonymous said...

OMG...r u all blind??? Miss BItch 1 n 2 r pretty, cute n thin??? All de gals in UCS n Sibu die liao??? she count pretty?????????????????????? ya..i huv to admit if all gals in sibu die..then she can categorize as lenlui lah!!

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez