Wednesday, April 15, 2009

hate hate hate :@


Today I'm so damn no mood to go to class so then I ......~ I feel like I starting to become rebel against my lecturer. I hate so much! And also to that someone, please stop acting cute cause I hate you so much~ Better stay away as far as you can! Or else don't blame me.

Just now went to play bowling with cousins and also Ms. Lui Ngok~ oops.. Then had lots of fun for today but once I entered to my hostel, all my mood being spoil just because of that someone~!

4 comments on "hate hate hate :@"

Peggie Ting on April 16, 2009 at 11:07 AM said...

erm...i think i knw who was the person u said~~..hahaha...

SiNgYeE- guairen 2 on April 16, 2009 at 6:21 PM said...

wahaha~ reali? i'm so damn mad eh!! when meet u tell u more.. wahaha

Peggie Ting on April 18, 2009 at 10:16 AM said...

hahaa...i cant wait li liao eh..
im so boring ar~..wanna ba gua xia~ xixixixi

Anonymous said...

can i Join??

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez