Tuesday, October 20, 2009


There are so many friends who are born in this month- October!
Then many things that unhappy also happened in this October.
Let me know what are friends for and how people are
Felt disappointed but used to it
Have to be more concentrate in my studies
Felt like didn't learn anything in this semester and times passes so fast
Soon final will be here and I will graduate from this college (if i pass every subject)
My life is so busy and i'm so tired but I don't know what I had done in the previous month
My brain is not working and always make mistakes in my work which make me goes crazy~
Can the time stop and wait for me?
There are still plenty works waiting for me
And blog seems like so bored to me nowadays
it seems like a place for me to complain my life
it's not a good thing =(

1 comments on " "

Anonymous said...

oh..smth's nt rite..

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez