Thursday, October 1, 2009


Very disappointed and sad at this moment
Planned, buy and prepared everything
But just because of what you said spoiled my mood
You are so terrible and this is not the first time
Please leave me alone, I'm trying my best not to hate you
But the truth is you never think of others when you do or say something
I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!!!
You ruin my mood!
I don't mind preparing everything but can you just think before you talk?
Please know that others will be sad and disappointed when heard the things you said

Actually was in a mood to blog but not now
Anyway, thanks to Yue, Rita, Kah Chung, David and 'someone I don't know'
Thanks a lot for the mooncakes and I'm so guilty and sorry for didn't buying for you guys
Happy to receive from you guys!
I really appreciate; the mooncakes, blessings and the cards!
Sorry for not posting with the pictures =(

1 comments on " "

AhDa on October 19, 2009 at 2:00 AM said...

Haha,sing yee,always be happy ya..Those negative things will leave u faster le,because u just need face them for 1month ++ le..=)

Besides that,the mooncake i give for u,happy that u feel happy when receving it,isn't it nice? haha ^^

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez