Monday, January 14, 2008

my mood!!!


I had enjoyed since last Thursday, keep on playing and having fun. I went to karaoke and sing, shopping and buy my new year clothes and ate many delicious foods. Everyday played till very tired, not enough sleep for many days. But I’m still very happy because had a better relationship with all my hostel friends. I spent lots of money for buying clothes.

Just now I went to ride bicycle and suddenly I became moody. I don’t know what the reason is. Maybe is because worried about my assignments. Then I found that it’s hard to have a good relationship with everyone. I feel very annoying when I heard that someone don’t like someone. What happened to everyone? Why will this happened?

0 comments on "my mood!!!"

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez