Monday, January 7, 2008

Important words to me...


Just now I went out for a dinner. It’s a farewell party for 1 of our lecturer. He’s leaving our college soon. He told us many things that we need to know. He’s passing us his knowledge, not only on our studies but also told us how to think the right way. He let me know that there are many solving methods for all the problems. I met some problems for my assignments but after listening to his words, I felt happy.

He shares lots of his experience with us. He told us the right way to study and also how the lecturers set questions for our exam. I still remember the first time we met him; we hate and dislike him so much. But now I’m sad because a good lecturer is leaving us. I felt sorry to him because I didn’t study hard for his subject.

He said: “Don’t think of competing with the others, the person that you need to win is yourself. Once you think that you had tried your best, it’s enough!”

I will remember what he told me and changed.

1) There is no point to compete with others.
2) Try my best in everything.
3) Spent more time on studies.
4) Change my bad attitude.
5) Ask questions when I don’t know.
6) Be optimistic.

2 comments on "Important words to me..."

Anonymous said...

RMB ARGHHH U~~~~~muahahahaha

SiNgYeE- guairen 2 on January 9, 2008 at 4:13 PM said...

wahaha... i will rmb de. n will try 2 change!! we hv jia you...

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez