Saturday, January 26, 2008

crazy kids!!!


Last night I drank some beer with some friends. We were singing and playing the whole night. I was drunk last night, felt a little dizzy. This was the 1st time I drunk maybe is because I was having stress. We sang the whole night. My friends saw me drunk then they wanted to let me had rest so they decide to go back.

One of them saw something that was fun. The whole area nearby our hostel was covered with fog. I never saw such thing in Sibu but only in Genting Highland. Then we decided to go down and had a look. Wow!! The weather is so nice and I think the temperature was only around 20 Degree Celsius.

It was so cold. All of us were hungry after we done lots of crazy thing. We went back to the hostel and find some foods to eat. We ate some bread and had a drink. We brought the bread and jam down to the hostel car park for a midnight picnic. Even though we were bitten by mosquito but we were enjoying ourselves. We went to our college compound and sat on the staircase. We talked for quite a long time. This is a good experience for me. I love this kind of live. Doing crazy things…

4 comments on "crazy kids!!!"

Anonymous said...

=) i was njoyed de moments too~~~ but jz hate one person dat make us end up wit...... duno how 2 say haha!! hey i haven visit genting highland b4 lehh.. so i duno de situation is lik wat?? cooL~~

SiNgYeE- guairen 2 on January 26, 2008 at 11:51 AM said...

wahaha. ya loh!!! i hate dat guy too, he makes us veli sienz wid him. hehe. nx tym we go njoy don find him :p it's reali cool when at genting highland!! reali cool.. hehe

kHiM牛牛 on January 27, 2008 at 12:50 AM said...

lastnite too noisy 4 others 2 sleep lah..
i mean the tym singing 2gether..
gt ppls complain
^_^

SiNgYeE- guairen 2 on January 27, 2008 at 3:50 PM said...

reali? who complains o? haha. omg!! we all oways gt complain. luckily we din receive any complain letter. i reali njoy at dat moment...

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez