Friday, January 25, 2008

what shud i do?


I didn't post my blog since thousand years ago. I’m exhausted. Nowadays so many things happened and I can’t even have a breath. I had no idea how to do my assignments, had something happened among friends, don’t know what’s the point that I study. The thing that I angry the most is myself! I asked my dad to send me money last week because I had no enough money but I don’t wanted to let my mum know. She knew what had I done; she told my cousin that I spent a lot. The reason why I used so much is because Chinese New Year is coming soon so I bought some clothes. This bad news make me no mood and felt guilty to what had I done. Please let me have a happy Chinese new year because I don’t want to have a bad mood during that time. I’m going back to Brunei and will meet some of my friends in form 5. I hope that we will have a good time and let me stop thinking those unhappy things.

0 comments on "what shud i do?"

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez