Saturday, February 2, 2008

my problem?!


I had been very tired since few days ago. I was busy with assignments and progress test. Luckily, everything was going on smoothly. Now, I’m at my lovely home. I went out and meet some of my classmates during secondary times. I felt very happy when I saw them. All of them were having new life include me.

I found out something, don’t know is whether I think too much or what. I had lesser topic to chit chat with my old friends. I don’t know what the reason is. Maybe is because we didn’t meet each other for quite a long time. When we were having dinner, I just sat there quietly and eat. I don’t like that kind of feeling and hate it. It makes me feels like outsiders.

I Hope that is just because I think too much. Wish all my old classmates have a bright future. Happy Chinese New Year to everyone.

1 comments on "my problem?!"

Anonymous said...

Well, i guess i feel dao wat u will feel when i look at u during da gathering .. anyways~ i think is bcos da table is so longgGG and its hard to tok actuali .. i mean lyk eryone wanna tok to eryone so mayb lyk tok wid each a while nia luu .. don think too much ya ~ xP

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez