Sunday, February 24, 2008

Exams are coming soon!!!


I already list out when I’m going to start studying. But it didn’t go as I planned. I planned to start study yesterday but I didn’t start till today. I’m scared that I can’t finish reading and memorizing all the stuffs that I need to study. I’m still same as the past, study at the last minutes. I didn’t go what I had planned. I start to feel the stress as the exams are nearer and nearer, worried for my exam.

Today, I went out to look for part time job. I had a long holiday after my final exam. I don’t want to waste my holidays. There’s no suitable job for us and the salary is too low. I hope that I can find a part time job as soon as possible. I wanted to earn money and go on a vacation with my friends.


These are the puzzles that we got from KFC, I ordered the kids meal.

0 comments on "Exams are coming soon!!!"

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez