Saturday, February 23, 2008

station games...


Today our college’s student council had organized a station game. This game consists of many station and we need to complete the tasks given by the student council. We grouped 10 persons. Our group members have 5 girls and 5 boys.

We woke up early in the morning today. We played lots of games. Some of the games we need to play scissors, stone and paper; who’s the 1 losing need to be poured water by the station leader. There’s a station we need to find sweets inside the flour, it is after the water station so everyone looks like the “white ghost” after playing it. I am so clever; I brought a towel along with me so I didn’t become as ugly as them.

There are still many stations but I can’t lists out all of them. I become so brave that I dare to blow the balloons. I had a phobia with balloons but because we need to score and win the game, I had succeeded to blow a balloon by my own. I was so happy.

We ran around the college’s compound and tried to complete every task. I nearly fainted, the weather was so hot and I didn’t drink any water. Luckily, we end up with a very good result. There are 4 teams’ peoples joining the game, and we got number 2! We were very happy and shared the presents among our group members. Congrats to all of us, we did a good job. It was an exhausted day, I was so tired but happy.

0 comments on "station games..."

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez