Tuesday, February 19, 2008

my blog~!!


It’s such a long time I didn’t post my blog. It is covered with “spider-web” and I need to clean up the “spider-web” now. I’m still in the mood of celebrating Chinese New Year but my final exam is coming soon, really soon. It’s the time for me to prepare for my final exam.

I was so bored for few days already. I finish all my assignments and progress test before the Chinese New Year but all my friends were busying with their assignments now. What the?!?! No one was willing to play with me because they need to rush for their assignments. So I slept quite early this few days.

Last night, a friend of mine brought me and some friends to a supper. All of them were so stress and keep on splitting the seeds of the watermelon to each other. There’s a famous drink here, we called it “ice fruit”. There are many different kinds of fruits inside. They were so disgusting, all the watermelon seeds were been split by them on the whole table.

After the supper, we went driving around. All of us were singing loudly and shouting the whole journey. I think they were really having lots of stress because while facing assignments, I will also do the same thing. I wish all of them can complete their assignments on time. Good luck to everyone and may everyone have good results for the coming exams.

0 comments on "my blog~!!"

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez