Monday, December 31, 2007

Sorry and Thank you


Today is the last day of year 2007. So, I have something to tell my friends. Hope that everyone will be happy when the New Year starts.

I want to say sorry,
To those whom ever hurt by me
To those whom I’m being rude
To those whom ever quarrel with me
To those whom were disappointed by me
To those whom were sad and unhappy because of me

I want to say thank you,
To those whom ever help me
To those whom were beside me when I need them
To those whom give me advice
To those whom hate me
To those whom make me happy

Wish you all have a very lucky and happy year. Hope that everything will be going smoothly and will get good results during exams, happy always, have a healthy body, all your wish may come true and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

4 comments on "Sorry and Thank you"

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!!i accept ur sorry and u r welcome for da thanx!! i suppose i can get both ur soli n thanx??muahahaha~i m so beh paiseh ler!!nvm~dats call sister...muahahaha~happy new year ya!!!jia you and sista forever ya~muahahaha...

Anonymous said...

heyhey~~~ i oso wish dat avthin wil go on smoothly.. we both we al av1 jiayou ya!! i wan accept ur thanx nia.. sori de hua?? bu xiang ehh.. haha cz many sori u hafta say 2 me worr.. =b oops kai wan xiao de!!! hao bahh.. we al hv a new beginnin yr ya!!~~

Anonymous said...

sa sa de yue~ =)
well well!!new year new beginning~~
wooohOOOooo~
sy ni got hen gan dong ma wo de comment??kakakakaka~

SiNgYeE- guairen 2 on January 9, 2008 at 4:13 PM said...

wahaha. i'm reali touched wid ur comments eh. hehe

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez