Saturday, December 1, 2007

Friendss...


Our trip had ended today. Everyone went back for their holidays. We were separated, some going back by plane to miri, to sibu; we went back to sibu by bus. I went to the airport to say goodbye with them. I ever told khim that her friends didn't treated her as a closed friend. She talked to me, she said that she also feel that they had something hiding her. She felt very upset. I'm a kind of person that is very sensitive with those relationships thing. But she's those even someone betray her, she doesn't know. I hope that she will be tougher to face everything and become more alert to everything.

It rains the whole journey. I become moody and start thinking all those nonsense. I felt lucky because I think a lot. That makes me know what the others are thinking and also what will happened later. Besides that, I will also alert to everything that are surrounding me. I hate those who say my thinking is childish. Please stop saying me childish. I admit that while I'm playing, I'm childish. But my thinking is not childish; at least I'm more mature compare to the others.

8 comments on "Friendss..."

Anonymous said...

ngry ehhhh~~~~ i write hao hao liao de den post it wireless duan diao!!! u noe de pro one.. hmpF~~ den i duno wat i wrote le..

hmmm u keep on emphasize on u veri gud in tinkin of ppl's mind hoh.. =b can guess dao wat wil happened.. arlar arlar lihai~~ haha i noe oso le lar.. =b i din say dao u childish lehh.. owez im de one who listenin.. lalala~~

SiNgYeE- guairen 2 on December 1, 2007 at 1:34 AM said...

haha. cos u stupid la. hehe. ya loh, i love 2 emphasize bah. knt meh? mei li mao ah u. wahaha. if u dare 2 say me childish den u cham liao. muz remember wat we say dat nite o. ok?

Anonymous said...

yea.. gt remember lorr.. nxt time dun tok much crapz liao~~ haha cz my fei hua owez sot sot de.. i noe i noe!! wahaha

SiNgYeE- guairen 2 on December 1, 2007 at 1:44 AM said...

wahaha. u too fei liao. hehe. u don talk betta ah cos u keep on sayin nonsense. wahaha. fei po. u andang sot sot. muz b mature liao lo. grow up gal.

Anonymous said...

ehseh im growin up oredi lorr~~ wil tink liao de.. arlar dun wana play much le.. i onli play wit teddy bear!! wahaha

kHiM牛牛 on December 1, 2007 at 11:47 PM said...

u 2 guys..
why comment is add like msn
only 2 of u chating..
so lam ^_^
mummy oso 1 join in lah...
haha..

i m ok liao..
don worry..
n
miss u o..

SiNgYeE- guairen 2 on December 2, 2007 at 12:09 AM said...

wahaha. cos last nite we hv nth 2 do ma. den we chat here lo. who ask u din on9 yesterday, if nt can join us liao lo. mummy muz jia you ah...

Anonymous said...

jiayou jiayou mami~~ stil gt two nv er.. wahahaha sy wuliao first.. nt me nt me!! blehz

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez