Sunday, December 16, 2007

bad mood!!


I was having bad mood from early morning till now. Everything that I do was not going smoothly. My hands were pain and there was a bubble on it. I put my hand into the hot water then my brain told me that,” girl, the water is hot!” Then only I took my hand out but it was too late. I also sprained my hand. I’m really exhausted. I keep on washing things and helping for 6 hours. I heard a bad news from my mum. Oh shit!!! Don’t ask me what happened. I’m here just to release all my stress.

2 comments on "bad mood!!"

Anonymous said...

hEy!mayb now u feel dat u veli soi but den after sometym u will forget all of dis thing..surely u will get something from losing something..cheers~take care of urself ya!!

Anonymous said...

yea take k urself~~ b hapi owez~!! nice words.. 'get sumthin frm losin sumthin' =)

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez