Thursday, December 6, 2007

stress...


I’m having so much stress because of someone which makes me had a nightmare last night. I didn’t sleep well and dream of something that’s scary. My shoulder was so pain and I can’t even do anything. I am so tired now. I know it's the time for me to learn how to release stress but not blaming anyone or anything. Thanks for those who were beside me yesterday. Thanks a lot.

3 comments on "stress..."

Anonymous said...

eh~ni laoren ah?hahaha~aiyo don worry so much lar since u cant do anything bout it..if u guys turn out to have a good result in da assignment den HE is lucky but if nt he will den REGRET and surely he feel NEI JIU as he hai dao his frens oso...

Anonymous said...

hmmm.. " da jie.. wo zhi dao chuo le" haha familiar rite?? he's regret luuu~~ =b

SiNgYeE- guairen 2 on December 11, 2007 at 1:11 PM said...

wahaha. of cos fimiliar la~!!! erm... dono 4gv liao ma.. hehe. don ask me

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez