Sunday, December 9, 2007

Money $$


Most of my friends at the college are working on the holidays. They are earning their own pocket money to minimize the burden of their family. They were spending the holidays not for playing but earning money. I need to learn from them because I really spent a lot when I was studying this few months and the trip to Kuching. It seems like I need to grow up and learn to earn money by my own and not spending so much money. Holidays are not for playing but earning money?? Am I right??

5 comments on "Money $$"

Anonymous said...

Right ni de tou ah...holiday shi playin de lar...hahaha!!bah u go earn money bah den earn le lanja me jiu can le...mUAHAHAHA!!!I m waitin *evil laugh*

SiNgYeE- guairen 2 on December 10, 2007 at 3:00 PM said...

it's reali right ma... aiyo~!!! tapian la, earn liao money lanja u? tink too much la..~!!! wahaha

Anonymous said...

"money money money, is a funny, in a rich man's world" a quote from a song.... but i'm sure all of us here not from "rich man's world"... so need to earn more lo...for better future...rite?? haha

Anonymous said...

haha gong gong say de 'quote' u ever heard b4 mar?? hey gal.. we say hao hao wil go work nxt holiday de ooh.. i tel my mum dat i wont goin bck le de.. wahaha but i duno gt work o nt n oso i can go o nt.. i can learn law nxt yr liao!! i used more $$ than u.. hen chan..

SiNgYeE- guairen 2 on December 11, 2007 at 1:04 PM said...

erm, i nv heard dat quote b4 eh. hehe. i oso nt goin bak le, if can la. but dono my mum will kill me o nt eh. din go bak 4 such a long tym liao lo. wahaha. no need 2 say so much la. spent so much man~!!! veli cham~!!

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez