Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Flooding!!! Oops!!


I had been very excited since early morning. I woke up early at around 3a.m in the morning. Know why I’m excited? Hehe. It was because Sibu is flooded. Wow! This is the second time I saw flooding in Sibu. The roads and even the houses were being attacked by the flooding. The last time I saw flooding was on my cousin’s marriage ceremony, I think it was 3 years ago. The water level was so high, it covered until my knee. This flooding cause heavy traffic congestion and also some of the people need to move their things to other places. This flooding made a lot of people can’t go to work, causes a lot of problems to the people here. For my cousins, they faced some problems too. My aunt house was flooded; they had to move the cars to the roadside. They had to carry the stock from the house to the car, it was quite bothersome.

Some of the places really faced serious flooded. We went to send stock to some places; the water level was too high for the normal. Luckily their car is higher. Some of the car can’t move and stuck on the road, some car can’t even pass through the flooded road; some of the peoples were carrying their kids leaving their flooded house. Even though I was excited to see flooding but they were really pity.
I think few years later Sibu will be sinking because the ground level was lowered. Hope that it won’t rain till the water become lower. This is one of the Sibu’s characteristic. Flood when there is heavy rain. There are some interesting pictures which are taken by photographer zhong AR yee !

Early in the morning ^^


The car was stucked and cant moved...

The drain is full with water


The road is fully covered with water

All the things are floating above the water

The cat is so pity, on top of the roof :(

The whole village is flooding

My aunt's house...

The plants are dyin...

Help!! the motorcycles are drowning.. haha

My cousin and his wife~!!! so sweet... +_+

4 comments on "Flooding!!! Oops!!"

Anonymous said...

haha~subok got flood too!!but too bad i cant get to take photo n let u see..anyway~sibu was a lot more serious la~hehe..well!!dis mayb something deal wid GEO!!green hs effect is wat le ah?haha~

SiNgYeE- guairen 2 on December 12, 2007 at 6:21 PM said...

haha. i heard dat bru oso rain heavily. hehe. it was so fun n can play inside da water, but da water is disgusting. hehe. ya loh, geo? dis makes me miss veronica a lot man!!! wahaha. as if* oops.. shh~!!

Anonymous said...

i hope the situation improves and not get worse :(

http://www.mylongkang.com

kHiM牛牛 on December 12, 2007 at 11:21 PM said...

haha
is quite funny..
sorry..
nt the flood funny..
is~y u take the photo lyk tis..the cat is on the roof..??
tat is quite funny..
hard to capture rite??
hehe..

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez