Monday, December 3, 2007

headache...


Oh my god!! My head is going to burst. It starts raining from the early morning. I went out without an umbrella and now I’m having headache. Everyone must remember to bring umbrella when it’s raining outside. It is because it’s quite suffering when headache. This makes my mood very bad.

I feel like everyone besides me keep on saying something about love. Is love everything for everyone? I don’t think so. Then I found out something, the thinking of human is really strange. And also the relationships between humans are weak and can’t be tested.

Sorry to someone because I think I'm rude to you. If I'm realy rude or hurt you, I'm sorry.

3 comments on "headache..."

kHiM牛牛 on December 3, 2007 at 10:04 PM said...

mummy is worry u leh..
^_^
u mz take k urself
mz rest more o..
dun b sick

SiNgYeE- guairen 2 on December 3, 2007 at 10:08 PM said...

wahaha. thanks mummy~!! i will take gd care of myself de, don worry. hehe. u oso hv 2 take care ah.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez