Saturday, December 22, 2007

troublesome go away!!!!


I’m exhausted. I had no time to update my blog(sorry for that). I had no enough sleep then need to do lots of work. I was helping my cousin for this holiday. Everyday need to do lots of things, can’t sleep even I’m tired. I knew that they were more tired than me but I don’t really suits myself to this kind of life. If helping for few days were fine but if for the whole holiday I can’t. Even though I can’t I still need to work everyday and let myself suits this kind of life because I need to pay the money for the trip to Kuching last time. I cut my hands, forget things that I need to do, always not in the mood and think lots of things (don’t know what I’m thinking), and can’t sleep well in the night. I had lots of things to worry and also to do. But I don’t have the time to do. Hope that everything will be better when the New Year comes. Troublesome loves to be with me, whatever I do there will be a trouble waiting for me.

0 comments on "troublesome go away!!!!"

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez