Sunday, December 2, 2007

Tagged...


I was tagged...

Q1. You can’t stand the most?
A person that is over confidence and proud.
Q2. What is true love?
I don’t really know. Maybe is something that enjoying life with the person that you loved.
Q3. What you hope before death?
Done everything that I wanted to do and enjoying my life.
Q4. Had one-night stand before? Why?
Of course not, because I hate that kind of things?? Not really know.
Q5. Will you change the point-of-view of a particular person because of his words?
Not really, I will find out whether is that the truth or not.
Q6. What you wanted the most to accomplish now?
All the assignments.
Q7. If your husband have an ultra-marriage love, will you cry or fight or suicide?
Of course not, what’s the point? I will be tougher and live happily ever after.
Q8. How can you feel happiness?
When everything going smoothly.

The following 8 luckiest persons, you know what you should do?
Ruey hwa
Wan yen
Hua lik
Yung wah
Zhi siong
Khim
Zing Seng
Pei yi

0 comments on "Tagged..."

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez