Thursday, March 13, 2008

I'm a waitress...


Today is the first day I go work as a waitress. I never tried this kind of jobs before so I felt very excited. I learn many things from the staff there. It was quite tired but for me, it’s worth. It is because I feel like I own money and will spent less parent’s money. I need to serve the customer with a smiley face, hold the plates tightly, and clean the foods and dirty things after the dinner had finish. When we finish, it was quite exhausted; we need to stand for 5 hours and serve the customer non-stop.

But luckily, they supplied us for the dinner and supper. I am very happy when I told my friends that I’m working, they give us some opinion and ask me not to work because the salary is too low. Thanks! I know you girls don’t want us to continue working but we have to work. No point!! Thanks to those who care for us. I appreciate it!!

1 comments on "I'm a waitress..."

Anonymous said...

yea~~ first time of our WAITRESS* job!! haha but i tink we al hv de same tinkin.. its fun lor!! n mayb dat is de first day n we al felt excited n wont feel tired!! shen qi.. haha 2moro go work again liao.. hahahaha

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez