Monday, March 10, 2008

My boring day...


Today was a boring day; everyone went back to their hometown and left few of us staying at the hostel. We had nothing to do only sleep and play. The internet line wad not good for few days already, luckily I can online now. If not I think I will be insane. I can’t imagine the life when we move out the hostel. There had no internet line. I really don’t know what I can do there. We sent my gong gong to the airport this afternoon, he went back to Kuching. Now have lesser people to accompany us. Hope that tomorrow won’t be boring; we were working at the night time. It was kind of excited because I never tried this kind of job before.

0 comments on "My boring day..."

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez