Friday, March 14, 2008

Never laugh at people...


Just now I did something that was quite stupid. My friend was washing the cooking pan then he accidentally splashes the water onto his pants. When I saw it, I kept laughing non-stop. While laughing at him, I was eating a jelly. I bite on my lips when I laughed at him. At that time, the first feeling I had was “never laugh at people while something funny happens.”

We had noodles as our lunch. While cooking our lunch, 1 of the blur person split the oil onto my shirt and pants. It was like an interesting afternoon.

5 comments on "Never laugh at people..."

Anonymous said...

wah wah~~~ u din say who is dat person?? haha i noe lehh~!!! no nid tel out de.. =b interestin?? no lehh.. watch drama til dizzy eh~~~ wakaka

RueyHwa on March 14, 2008 at 11:29 PM said...

i dunno ler ..
must tell out ..
keke ..
macam say dao half de ur story ..
make wo blur nia ..
eh lar ..
hahaha ...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

haha...so take it as a lesson...don't laugh at me when something funny happen to me o...remember!!

SiNgYeE- guairen 2 on March 15, 2008 at 11:15 PM said...

ok ok!! i took a lesson le. nx tym will nt laugh at u when sumthin happen. hehe!!

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez