Monday, March 31, 2008

Blood donating


I went for blood donating yesterday. I never donate blood before. But I wish to donate since long time ago. I was infected by my dad, he always go for blood donating. When it's my turn to donate blood, my heart really beats fast. Then at that time, there was no one with me, I'm alone. Luckily, someone came and accompany me. It was quite pain when the needle is injected in. after that, I don't feel scared.

Today is the last day of this month. I was so unlucky for the whole month. I lost my money, my things break, I felt down, my hands being cut... I don't know why I was so unlucky, but never mind. Tomorrow will be a brand new day for the coming month. Hope that start from tomorrow I will become lucky. At least don't have any unlucky things happen on me then it's enough!!

Tonight I need to be brave and sleep alone. I'm not scare, I know that I need to be independant and do everything by my own. I had a quite busy and interesting holiday till I had no time to post my blog, soon the college will reopen again. It will be a brand new opening...

0 comments on "Blood donating"

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez