Tuesday, April 1, 2008

lost my confidence...:'(


Today is a big day for the student of UCS, because the results release today. I predict that I will fail for some subject, predict comes true. I failed 1 of the subject. When I knew that I failed, I was not sad. Don't know what the reason is. But after I told my parents, I felt sad and sorry for them. I make both my parents and friends disappointed.

I told my mum that I don't want to study anymore, she ask me whether what can I do if I don't study. I don't know how to answer the question. I just feel like wasting their money then both my brother and sister are studying too. My parents need to support 3 kids studying and they are having tuition. Till last my mum ask me make the decision myself, ask me discuss with my dad whether to continue or stop.

I really ever think of stop studying. I told my friend, she said don't give up; there is a chance for me to study so I need to appreciate. But one of my friends advises me to chance course. I don't know what I should do, felt so helpless. Luckily, some of my friends support me and ask me not to give up. They gave me lots of support and confidence to continue my studies. Thanks a lot, friends. I will always remember what you guys told me.

I lost all my confidence in everything. Don't know what had happened to me. Just now while I was teaching tuition, I was so moody. The kids keep on asking me some question; I don't know how to answer their question because while in Brunei I never studied that syllabus before. This also causes me lost my confidence.

0 comments on "lost my confidence...:'("

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez