Saturday, April 19, 2008

It's life!!!! :'(


These 2 days have an unbelievable thing happened in my life. How I wish it was just a dream. I really can’t face that thing. When I tried to sleep, that thing will be in my brain like presenting a slideshow. I felt so tired and can’t believe that this thing will happen in my life. When I woke up, I start thinking… Was it a dream? Nope, it was not. It really happens.

Sigh~ this incident cause everyone very sad and worried. I told myself, I need to be tough enough to face this thing. I can’t be sad and keep on crying but I need to help them and tried my best to pray for them. I really hope it will end with a happy ending.

2 comments on "It's life!!!! :'("

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

CLaRa TanG on April 20, 2008 at 7:08 PM said...

add oil Sing yee!!

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez