Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Those PEOPLE!!!!


I realize that there are many types of people on the earth. My dad told me that we must treat people well. No matter they appreciate or not. But I don’t agree with my dad. I really know that not all the people are good people when something happen. The people with kind-heart wont live long but those with evil-hearted will live longer.

I found that some of the people like to be friendly and nice to you but actually you can’t imagine what will they do or say behind you. Those people are all fakers, will smile in front of you but become devil when you are not there.

Those people don’t even accept people’s idea. For them, only the idea they give is the best. I really don’t like to be with those people. Those people make me suffer so much. I’m sure all of them will say:” what for you care them so much, just do whatever you wan!” This is not an easy thing.

1 comments on "Those PEOPLE!!!!"

kHiM牛牛 on May 2, 2008 at 9:52 PM said...

ur dad said we must treat people well..
i m nt agree too..
and u found that some of the people like to be friendly and nice to you but actually you can’t imagine what will they do or say behind you. Those people are all fakers, will smile in front of you but become devil when you are not there...
and tis..i agree wif u..
few day ago..
sum1 cheated me..
tat person i believed him a lot..
bt i donno y he cheat me..
mayb jz for a fun..
bt i m very dissapointed to him..
mayb he jz make a joke wif me..
bt..i really really sad..
i think u knw my feeling
:(

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez