Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What a terrible night!!!


It's a miracle that my roommate had sleep then I'm still awake here. Hehe. I had stopped the job teaching kids because I felt so tired. I need to teach and study. I think I can't handle so I ask my friend to work. I'm retired! Then the boss phoned in the afternoon, she told me to help her teach tonight.

The nightmare starts. I had phobia with kids, when they make noise I will feel very angry. Maybe my face is too scary; the kids quite scare me and don't dare to make noise. The boss put a note and told me what I should do. I never teach those kids before so when I teach I felt worried.

I did a mistake. I gave wrong papers to those kids. The one should give to the primary 5; I give it to the primary 3 kids. Then the one only for primary 5, I give to primary 6 too. I was like so blur and don't know what I'm doing. Luckily, the boss came back on time. I felt so embarrassed; I hope that there will be a hole for me to hide inside.

Tomorrow night is the first time I will be singing in the student fellowship. After the tuition, I'm back to the hostel and practice singing. I can't remember all the melody of the songs and kept sang wrong. What a terrible night!!! Now I'm so energetic here. I had tried to finish my homework. Hope that I can sleep soundly later.

0 comments on "What a terrible night!!!"

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez