Sunday, April 6, 2008

Present from "potatoes family"


I had receive some present from some of the "Potatoes Family". They went to K.L. for a vacation. They bought something nice for me. These are the presents that I got.










This is a bear "piggy" bank from my dearest po po... Miss Clara. This is for me to save money and go to K.L. It's so cute!!!











This is the Minnie Mouse I got from my son, Mr. Peter. Haha! (If he sees this, he sure wil chop my head off) This pink Minnie looks cute. I love it so much!!










The bear bear box with a ribbon with it has cookies inside. The cookies look delicious! The small bottle beside it has lots of colourful sweets inside. These are the present that I got from my suk po, Miss. Shirley...









This socks are so nice. Hehe. This is what I got from my suk gong, Mr. Ah Kai. He told me that he don't wanted to buy things that not useful. So at last he bought me this pair of socks. It's really quite useful!










Ferrero Rocher, the most delicious chocolates... I love the most!! Hehe. This is not from K.L. but from Brunei. Got it from my jie jie, Miss. Rui Yue. Haha. I haven't ate it for a long time. So I'm quite happy when I got this.

0 comments on "Present from "potatoes family""

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez