Monday, April 28, 2008

Blur~


I was like become more and more blur. I don't know what the reason. Hehe. Keep on doing something stupid. This morning when I was ready to class, I kept on forgetting things. I forgot to take my socks because I would be wearing sport shoes. After I took my socks, I locked the door.

Then when I wanted to leave my hostel, only I realize I forgot to take my book and notes. How can a person be so blur? I think I’m the only one being blur. Not only this… I was tried to boil the hot water. I wonder why the kettle so quiet so I go check... Oh~ I forgot to on the switch...

I was quite unlucky today because the bottle's cap was opened. My bag and all the things inside my bag were all wet. Damn!! My bag was flooded and my chair was wet too...

0 comments on "Blur~"

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez