Friday, May 30, 2008

Assignments...


I need to start my assignments today. All the assignments need to pass up next week and the week after next week. Luckily there's a holiday now. Most of the people went back to their hometown to celebrate Gawai. Actually not celebrating Gawai, just go back and have a holiday.

How come I'm still in the hostel? Ha-ha. It's because I need to finish all my assignments within this holiday. I hope that I can finish on time because there are too many assignments to do. During this short holiday, I will go to work as a waitress at the hotel to earn some pocket money.

I think my holiday will be very busy. Wish you all have a happy holiday.

The due date for my assignments:
Building Quantities- 06th June
Planning and Building By-Law- 10th June
Construction Technology- 11th June
Planning and Building By-Law (Presentation)- 12th June

0 comments on "Assignments..."

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez